Getting to School
We provide bus transportation for:
- Non-transfer elementary students living 1.5 miles or more from their school; and
- Non-transfer middle-school, junior-high or high-school students living 2 miles or more from their school.
Buses may arrive up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. Students should remain at the stop up to 15 minutes after the scheduled stop time. If students wait longer than 15 minutes, call 918-833-8100.
|-||-||Bus routes for 2019-20 will be published on 8/1/2019. Please check back at that time!|
- Pull up to the first open, numbered pick-up space.
- A staff member will help load your student. If your child is not in the student waiting area, you may be asked to move your car forward in a waiting area until your child is located.
- Exit the main lot slowly.
Please be patient and understand that this procedure will require more time to load students into their vehicle. We appreciate your cooperation!
Parking Lot Procedures
All adults and children are expected to observe the following parking lot procedures to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Motorists are expected to use extreme caution and drive slowly while in the parking lot and adjacent streets.
- Please stay in your vehicle and in the line of traffic.
- Students are to be dropped off at the main entrance only.
- Cars are to be parked in designated parking spaces only.
- Cars are never to be left unattended in the line of traffic. This includes parking in the pick-up lane during school hours, areas adjacent to the building are designated as the “fire lanes”, parking in the “fire lane” is a violation of the fire codes.
- The flow of traffic is expected to proceed smoothly. If the student is not at the pick-up area, the driver may be asked to pull forward to a waiting area.
- Drivers are to never back up their vehicles while in the lanes of traffic.
- Drivers must us extreme caution when pulling around and pass other cars that are in the pick-up lane.
- Parent vehicles are not to be in the bus pick-up area. This turn-in is for school buses and authorized commercial day care vans only.
- Students are to remain in the waiting area until their ride is at the loading area.
|Opening Bell||7:20 a.m.|
|Tardy Bell||7:30 a.m.|
|Dismissal Bell||2:35 p.m.|
Lindbergh Elementary School
931 S. 89 E. Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74112